2PiEcE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oj's mod app

2 posters

Go down

oj's mod app Empty oj's mod app

Post  mod oj Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:16 pm

--Ingame Name--

--How long have you played?--i played sicne the say server started
--Experience with the server--i have done most mini games and alot of skills and more. i have done almsot anytihng in server.

--Experience on other servers-- i have played rsps more than ive probaly played ruenscape. and i staretd rs in liek 2003.
--Why should you be chosen?--well first you told me to make app , second is because i think i am helpful and can help people and get more people to join the server. i have a few people from my school who i know would probaly play.

--Will you follow all commands and be active--yes ill try to go on everyday unless i am busy but its summer so i wont be busy beside i have summer school. but summer school is in morning so i should be able to play durign the day

--(Your name Here)--fay

Last edited by mod oj on Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my niggaz told me)

mod oj

Back to top Go down

oj's mod app Empty Re: oj's mod app

Post  Jordan Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:10 am

Your application is being looked into, we will decide staff members before next tuesday!
Jordan
Jordan
Owner
Owner

https://2piece.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum